A Travellerspoint blog

185 Days wait


Hi. I have moved back to the U.K. from Canada after 40 years and just noticed my Canada Driving License will expire in February. It’s says you cannot apply for a new one for 185 days in U.K. by that time my Canadian would have run out does this mean I cannot drive and have to redo my test. I am British Citizen. Help. Thank You

Posted by GloriaRichards 23:08 Archived in United Kingdom

Email this entryFacebookStumbleUpon

Table of contents

Be the first to comment on this entry.

This blog requires you to be a logged in member of Travellerspoint to place comments.